As part of the Ben Craig Center Incubator program you are joining a group of entrepreneurs who have committed to succeed and are realizing their dreams.
Admissions Process - There are four steps in applying to become an Incubator client:
- Submit an Application: Complete an online application detailing current status and objectives.
- Internal Review: BCC senior staff reviews and evaluates application.
- Presentation of Business Plan: Prospective company presents its business plan to the Ben Craig Center.
Admissions Qualifications and Criteria - To become an Incubator client a company must demonstrate the following:
- High growth potential
- 6-12 months worth of available funding
- A scalable business model
- A strong management team
- Current momentum
- Willingness to participate in the Ben Craig Center's various programs
Ineligible for Admission - Due to the nature of our Incubator program, the following businesses are ineligible for consideration:
- Businesses whose primary job creation is in commissioned sales, such as real estate or insurance
- Construction contractors
- Medical Service Providers
- Professional counselors, such as accountants, attorneys and financial planners
How to Apply - You can apply online by clicking here.