The Ben Craig Center Accounting Advisory Service is available to small, established companies. It helps owners build profitable, sustainable businesses by providing an affordable, turn-key accounting solution that provides the financial information every company requires for long-term success. Your engagement of the Ben Craig Center tells prospective partners, bankers, and customers that you intend to build a successful, valuable business.
- For-profit companies with revenue between $250,000 and $1,500,000.
- Located in Cabarrus, Gaston, or Mecklenburg counties
- Most business types qualify excluding retail, healthcare, and professional services.
- The Needs Assessment is an initial evaluation of your accounting system capabilities designed to diagnose shortcomings and define a required work plan.
- Services in the initial months typically include process design, policy and procedure implementation, and accounting system acquisition and set-up.
- Services often include clean-up of existing records.
- Ongoing services typically include:
- Full-service bookkeeping
- Budget creation
- Monthly financial statement preparation
- Cash flow forecasts
- Regular meetings with the business owner provide guidance and training designed to enable self-sufficiency.
- Accounting Advisory Services do not compete with the company’s CPA or tax accountant, but assist them by providing the timely, accurate financial information they need to do their valuable work.
- The objective by the end of our engagement is to enable the client company to maintain the accounting systems supported by an accounting firm.
- Estimated fees are determined after the completion of your Needs Assessment.
- Clients commit to a minimum six month engagement with the option to continue for a total of 18 months.
- Fees are billed and payable monthly.
- Typical client engagements range from $400 to $1,500 per month
- Begin the dialogue with a 15 minute telephone consultation with our Accounting Services Director who will help you decide if our services meet your needs. Contact Robert Aldrich at 704 548-9113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Engage our team to complete a Needs Assessment ($300 value), free to qualified companies.